Busy Weekend

Well, it turns out that I have a very busy weekend planned.

A birthday party on Friday from four in the afternoon until who knows when.

Then Saturday I'm going to a movie and having lunch with my mom.

Then after that Rob and I are going to see Joey Diaz at The Comedy Spot.  (I've never seen him, but Rob thinks he's funny so we are giving him a shot.)

I thought we had a quiet day at home on Sunday, but NOPE.

I forgot we are going to have dinner at Rob's aunt's house on Sunday because his cousin is going away for college next week.  We'll probably be there all day.

This all means, I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I'M GOING TO READ. This is a big deal and it makes me a sad panda.

But ladies (and gentlemen?), I want you to remember...

[via]

What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments on "Busy Weekend"

Mrs. Pancakes wrote: August 19, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Oh i so can relate...i want to finish reading the Help but i am feeling stretched this weekend. Hope you find some hours in the weekend to enjoy some reading!


Unknown wrote: August 25, 2011 at 1:59 PM

LOL! Too cute! I hope the weekend was fun at least. ;-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email