My Birthday [in photos]

balloon from a coworker (there were two small white ones, but they died)

chicken and waffle lunch with coworkers

surprise flowers from the husband

iced chai latte after seeing Our Idiot Brother

lunch! I had Kush ;)

Garcia's for dinner! sadly I deleted the photo of my food :(

dessert! fried ice cream that tasted like cinnamon toast crunch

8 comments on "My Birthday [in photos]"

Erin wrote: September 7, 2011 at 9:21 AM

I'm all for anything that tastes like cinnamon toast crunch! Yum!! Looks like a great birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)


jennifer @ what would jen do wrote: September 9, 2011 at 6:59 AM

are those Lolo's chicken and waffles!!!????


Anonymous wrote: September 11, 2011 at 9:17 AM

Lol! I was just going to ask about it being Lolo's waffles. I love that place! We should make Jenny go there one day :)

Katie


Mrs. Pancakes wrote: September 12, 2011 at 8:43 PM

awww...happy bday! looked like an awesome weekend!


Everly wrote: September 17, 2011 at 6:23 AM

award for you on my blog
http://whatwouldjendo.com/?p=6161


Unknown wrote: September 17, 2011 at 8:21 AM

Yum! Fried ice cream! Happy belated birthday!


Jessica Lawlor wrote: September 18, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Love the pictures and mmmm...that iced chai latte looks fantastic!


Unknown wrote: September 21, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Awesome! Happy belated birthday!!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email