Eat. Watch. Read. Sleep.

I've had a great weekend... and it's not even over yet!

On Saturday, we went to roller derby with Jenny and her husband.  She brought me one of her adorable bracelets that she makes for her Etsy shop that I've had my eye on.  Then afterward we went to Denny's for dinner and we sat there chatting until about 12:30am.  It was a great time.


Before roller derby though, we went to Target so I could look for a reading pillow that I found online.  Luckily I was able to find it.  It's so amazing.


On Sunday, I was able to convince Hubs to go with me to Bookmans.  My dad gave me $54 worth of store credit so I wanted to see if there was anything I wanted.  I didn't find a book, but I did find this adorable onesie that I've had my eye on for awhile.

Year of Hope purchase.

As for the rest of the weekend, I've been a lazy bum.  I've been in bed trying to catch up on Bones.  I'm on the current season and will hopefully be caught up by tomorrow.  Then I need to figure out what I'm going to watch next.  I have Greek on my queue.  But what do you recommend?

Watching all this TV is really hindering my reading, though.  It's really setting me back from reaching my goal for the year.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I took a break from watching so much on Netflix so I can get back to reading.

I don't have work tomorrow as it is Presidents Day.  So that means more lounging around in bed watching Bones and reading Odd Thomas while using my new red reading pillow.

How's your weekend been so far?  Do you get tomorrow off for Presidents Day?

5 comments on "Eat. Watch. Read. Sleep."

Unknown wrote: February 21, 2011 at 4:59 PM

LOL! You are so cute. I don't really watch TV. But you know I love to read. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close was SO good!!!! I even had a little crying session after I finished it.


jennifer @ what would jen do wrote: February 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM

eat poop read, very cute. oh man you don't even want to know what i rec for tv shows
lie to me
in plain sight
ghost whisperer
conviction
supernatural
any Law and order
csi ny, vegas
criminal minds
jericho
john doe
i mean i could go on.......
some you can only find on hulu for instant viewing.


Honey B. wrote: February 22, 2011 at 6:48 PM

I wish I got Presidents Day off! But that's ok, I did some stealth online shopping and got my hair done to make up for it... :-)


Unknown wrote: March 10, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Oh my goodness, such a sweet adorable onsie!!! Good catch :)


ShellyJ wrote: March 15, 2011 at 11:48 AM

I am just getting into blogging and would love to customize my page the way you have but have no idea how. I've spent hours trying to figure it out and I guess maybe I'm just "html" dumb. For example, I too am on goodreads and have tried to add the widget but it never works and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Could you give some advice on how you got yours going....unless of course you are one of these that everything just comes naturally to. Thanks, Shelly
steveandmichelle04@gmail.com


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email