Nephew #2

Hello, my name is Kaitlin and I'm a slacker! :)

Anyways, I announced my SIL's pregnancy in December on my blog.  And a few weeks ago we found out what she is having.

I'm going to have another newphew!  I'm so excited to meet him.


I can't wait to have two nephews to spoil now!


I'm looking forward to seeing if he looks similar to Grayson.  Or maybe they'll look completely different.  Either way, I'm excited!

Speaking of Grayson, Hubs and I are actually babysitting the little guy tonight.  I'm really looking forward to it.  And I really love it that my Brother and SIL are having us babysit for them more often now.

3 comments on "Nephew #2"

jennifer @ what would jen do wrote: February 16, 2011 at 8:06 AM

congrats on your new nephew!


Kelly - Violet Notebook wrote: February 16, 2011 at 3:58 PM

How exciting! Hope you get to spend lods of time with the little guy when he arrives :)


Unknown wrote: February 21, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Congrats to you and your family!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email