Wordless Wednesday - Project 365 - Day 26-39

To check out each picture individually and see it's caption, go here.


4 comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Project 365 - Day 26-39"

jennifer @ what would jen do wrote: February 9, 2011 at 7:53 AM

the female companion is cracking me up, any idea what the person who lives there looks like? wonder if they got any takers.


Anonymous wrote: February 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Ah, FertilAid and a BBT. The life of someone trying to conceive. :(


Jen Has A Pen wrote: February 14, 2011 at 7:49 PM

I was drawn to the FertilAid and the BBT too. :-) What do you think about FertilAid? Is that the CM or the regular? Does your man take it too?


Unknown wrote: February 15, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Awesome! I remember my grandpa used to take me to Goodwill and I always found the best books. I can't find awesome books like that anymore. You are lucky!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email