Wordless Wednesday: ANTM Edition


I'm looking forward to ANTM tonight. ;)

7 comments on "Wordless Wednesday: ANTM Edition"

jensays (what would jen do) wrote: September 29, 2010 at 8:06 AM

i have never watched that show. well actually i think i watched like 15 min once. i do not need to pick up another tv in my tv show rotation!


Jenny wrote: September 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM

hahaha that picture is HILARIOUS!


Unknown wrote: September 29, 2010 at 2:31 PM

This picture is awesome! haha I am IN LOVE with ANTM... Its the only show I can sit and watch reruns for hours!!


Lacey wrote: September 29, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Hey Kaitlin! I found your blog through Beth @ I should be folding Laundry and look forward to following your blog! :)

I'm soon to be 21 and just got married.. :)

http://laceydaneigh.blogspot.com/


Tillie wrote: September 29, 2010 at 9:11 PM

hahahah i love this!!!!!


Just Add Walter wrote: September 30, 2010 at 2:17 PM

hahahaha... that is hilarious!! (and so true)


TexasBobbi wrote: October 5, 2010 at 1:09 PM

I love ANTM, I am routing for Ann this season. Who are you rooting for?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email