Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

I really want to get this job I applied for at Bookmans.  I don't even know if they're hiring though.  It would be great!  I wouldn't have to hide my tattoos anymore.  And I could work with books, which is something I've always wanted to do.  I'm also going to try applying at Barnes & Noble and Borders though.  I'm not sure if there are any other smaller bookstores around me.

Hubs might try to get a job working at Fry's with his best friend.  The hours are more stable and a lot better then the ones he would be working at Pizza Hut.  Speaking of hours, he has to work from 3pm until close this week.  And closing is 12:30am, but he probably won't get out of there until 2am.

I don't know if I ever mentioned it on here, but my nephew is being baptized on October 17th and I was asked to be his Godmother.  I was completely surprised.  I'm not a religious person, but I do feel very honored that they asked me to be his Godmother.

What's going on in your life?

7 comments on "Random Tuesday Thoughts"

Lindsey wrote: September 28, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I think a bookstore would be a GREAT place for you to work... I love to visit them, but I'd probably get a bill instead of a paycheck at the end of the month:-)


Anonymous wrote: September 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM

I've always wanted to work in a bookstore, though I'd probably end up spending my entire paycheck on books and cute journals. I hope you find something you love. And that would be great for your hubby. Mine worked nights last year, and I hated the time apart. Wishing you both lots of luck in the search!


Jenna wrote: September 28, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Hm let's see, I've been thinking about things that are waffle shaped and also, that I can make pretty much anything on my own. :)

And I'm so jealous because I've always wanted to work in a book store. I hope you get the job (I'll come visit!)


Anonymous wrote: September 28, 2010 at 10:59 PM

I was asked to walk and speak at my friend's wedding and it was amazing. I felt honored to be asked. I can only imagine how much cooler it must feel to be a godmother! Congrats!
Happy RTT!


Unknown wrote: September 29, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Congratulations on becoming a Godmom! I have a Godson and he is the most precious thing in the whole world to me. Good luck on your job app!


Honey B. wrote: September 30, 2010 at 3:14 PM

I've always wanted to work in a bookstore! If I could start over again with career decisions, I think I would have gone into library science...

Nothing much going on here, just working and living... :-)


Unknown wrote: October 9, 2010 at 1:30 PM

That is pretty random. LOL! I worked for B&N for about 8 years and loved it! Good luck!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email