Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

I've decided to try out a new meme.  Thank you Lindsey for introducing me to it.

I recently added some more books to Paperback Swap.  Check them out here.  PBS is awesome.  Recommend some books for me to read.

Speaking of books.  This weekend I got like 20 books from my mom.  She went through her book shelf to get rid of a ton so I looked through all of them and picked out some of the ones that I wanted.

I want a baby and I get really envious of other people with them or with one on the way.  And this makes me feel like an awful person. :-/ And so far two of the shows I watch have pregnancy stories now. Chuck and One Tree Hill.

I am not happy at work.  I need a break or a new one.  Or to not work at all.

Hubs recently got a job at Pizza Hut.  He is training for the Assistant Manager position.  The schedule is going to be a lot different than what we were used to.  He will more than likely be the closing Assistant Manager.  So he'll leave for work when I get home from work and will come home a few hours after I've already gone to bed.  It's going to be an adjustment. That's for sure.

That's all the random I have in me for right now.  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

5 comments on "Random Tuesday Thoughts"

Lindsey wrote: September 21, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I vote for no job, but that it's in a perfect world of course. I wish I was rich.
Oh, and I would gain a bazillion pounds if my hubby worked at Pizza Hut. I freaking LOVE that place. But at this point, I just wish my hubs was working at all...


Unknown wrote: September 21, 2010 at 11:02 AM

I know how you feel about being envious of pregnant people. I try to tell myself to 'count my blessings'.. but seeing those sweet basketball tummys make me so jealous!!!!


Anonymous wrote: September 21, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Hubs and I had a schedule like that for a while. He'd get home from work around 4, and I'd get up for work around 5:30. Then I would come home, and he would be already gone - at work. It sucked. But you do what you have to, you know? Sending you hugs! I wish we lived closer. I'd keep you company. :)


Margaret aka: Fact Woman wrote: September 21, 2010 at 2:07 PM

I love Paperbackswap.com. I've been there for 3 years and have saved so much money. Glad you found it! That is going to be a tough schedule but worth it!


Stacy Uncorked wrote: September 21, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I forgot all about Paperbackswap! Thanks for the reminder...I have a bunch of books to go through and swap! :)

The work schedule will definitely be an adjustment - but totally worth it. :)

RTT: Summer's End, Winemaking and Barf


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email