Out of Touch

I am feeling so out of touch with the blogging community.  I don't like it.

I'm hardly on Twitter anymore.  I've been doing a little better this last week.

I haven't blogged anything worthwhile in weeks.

We're finally done moving and unpacking.  Now all that is left is straightening the place up a bit.  Pictures will be coming soon!

I'm hoping I'll get back into the swing of things though.  I'm going to try.

I've been wondering; what type of things do you like to see on a blog?  I'd love to get some input from some of my readers.  What do you want to see here?  (Obviously more posts would be a good thing.)

6 comments on "Out of Touch"

Lindsey wrote: September 20, 2010 at 8:17 AM

I have a hard time with this too... and then its hard to get back on twitter after being gone.
I almost never know what to blog, but honestly just like hearing about the day to day things, oh and those fun "get to know you" meme's are always entertaining.


Anonymous wrote: September 20, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I've missed you, but I completely understand needing a break and being busy. I hope you come back and join us soon!


Ashley wrote: September 20, 2010 at 8:55 AM

A while back you posted about your tattoo and the song, "Who Needs Air" by The Classic Crime, and I checked it out and LOVED it...so maybe you want to post some more music because MAYBE we have the same taste. :)
Happy Blogging.


Unknown wrote: September 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM

I am struggling with the same thing! I love to blog but everytime I sit down to write I always second guess myself wondering 'is anyone really gonna want to read this??'. I honestly just love reading blogs about day to day life because I feel like everyone has their own little soap opera going on! :)


Honey B. wrote: September 24, 2010 at 5:44 PM

I love pictures! It brings a level of reality to people that you meet online- although I do know you are real, and we have the Bellagio pic to prove it! But really, pictures. :-)


Unknown wrote: September 25, 2010 at 10:01 AM

I love hearing about other people's lives. I just want to get to know you. And pictures are always fun! Maybe try a project 365 thing?? That would give you a good challenge and force you to post???


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email