"OH NO HE DIDN'T!" Tuesday


This is my first time participating in "OH NO HE DIDN'T!" Tuesday.  Mine will be no where near as funny as Kristi's are at Live and Love... Out Loud, the creator of "OH NO HE DIDN'T!" Tuesday.  Go over there and check her out!

And he calls me a klutz!

Last night we were making dinner.  Just some Velveeta Shells & Cheese.  Neither of us were very hungry since we had a snack when I came home from work.
Once I was done boiling the noodles Hubs was going to drain them.

The pot was almost empty.  So to make sure he got all of the water out of the pot, he shook it.  And in doing so he dropped the lid of the pot in the bottom of the sink.  Which caused about half the noodles to fall into the garbage disposal and the other half spread out in the sink.

OH NO HE DIDN'T!

Once that happened, Hubs looks over at me and says, "So, what else do you want for dinner?"  Luckily, I keep lots of pasta on hand.  So we just made a bag of rotini pasta and we used the cheese sauce that comes with the Velveeta Shells & Cheese.

Luckily we didn't have any problems draining the second pot of pasta.

4 comments on ""OH NO HE DIDN'T!" Tuesday"

WannabeMom wrote: June 8, 2010 at 10:05 AM

LOL I can totally picture that. Funny :) Now you've got me craving mac and cheese by the way!


Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud wrote: June 8, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Oh no! I've done that before. :( It's a good thing you had more pasta in the house. Hey, at least he helps with dinner & tells you that you're pretty! lol
Thanks for playing along this week! I'd love for you to play again next week. Have a great day Kaitlin!

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

PS I'll tweet your post to my followers this afternoon. Thanks again for playing along. :)


The Mayor! wrote: June 8, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Oh, I have SOOO done that...without any back up noodles!! I think we wound up feeding the kidlets sandwiches in the end....which annoyed them to no end, since they love their cheesy noodles!!

:-D


Honey B. wrote: June 9, 2010 at 7:34 PM

I loooooove Velveeta mac and cheese. But I always seem to have more of that than just plain pasta? I've been known to raid the mac and cheese box, just for the noodles. lol


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email