I've Been Sick

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of blogging going on here.  I've wanted to write but I've been tired and out of it.  The only thing that comes to mind is how awful I feel most of the time.

I some how developed a cold. In the summer. In ARIZONA. In Phoenix, nonetheless.  Don't ask me how because I'm not sure.  But I'm blaming my cat.  Now Hubs is catching it.  (And he's a bigger whiner than I am.)

BUT something is coming soon here. I promise!  I just have to figure out what!

I'm open to ideas.

I hope everything is going well for all of you.  I'll be back soon!

6 comments on "I've Been Sick"

Anonymous wrote: June 18, 2010 at 6:07 AM

Yuck. Being sick in the summer is horrible! I was sick last week and it was no fun. I hope you feel better soon.


Everly wrote: June 18, 2010 at 6:09 AM

Summer colds suck out here iin AZ. glad you're on the mend and hope your husband isn't being too much of a sick baby


(whatwouldjendo.com)


Whitney wrote: June 21, 2010 at 6:22 AM

Feel better soon!


. wrote: June 21, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Hi Kaitlin! Omg I haven't been on your blog in a while! Sorrryyyy. But I just wanted to tell you how awesome it looks :D
Where did you get your layout I want something like that.
Hope you get better BTW it's truly a mystery how people manage to get sick in the summer time it's happened to me before.


Busted Kate wrote: June 21, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I'm so glad you were feeling well enough to come out on Saturday! :-) Hope you're even more on the mend.


Womb With A Story wrote: June 25, 2010 at 12:21 AM

I'm so sorry you have been sick!! Are you feeling any better now? I'm praying for you!!
-Roxanne


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email