Big Fat Blog Failure

Lately I've just felt like I don't have anything to write about or I just haven't felt like writing. I don't like this feeling, but I don't really know how to make it go away. I do have a few things that I can update about in the mean time.

  • We bought a new couch from the Roomstore over the weekend. It's amazing.


  • On Monday night the dogs ate NINE huge Hershey's chocolate bars and we found a huge puddle of throw up in the hallway.

  • Last night the dogs ate TWO boxes of crackers -- Wheat Thins and Saltines.

  • Bob Saget was amazing on the 9th. Awkward since he was older, but hilarious!

  • This weekend Rob and I are going camping with his friend Travis, some of his friends and family. I plan on taking as many pictures as I possibly can.

  • I'm taking Friday off to prepare for said camping trip.

  • Over the weekend Rob and I rearranged our bedroom. I should take pictures.

  • Allison and I started talking again this week.

  • Whitney's mom sent me a few books in the mail -- one being My Sister's Keeper. Which I'm really excited to read, but I should probably watch the movie first so I'm not disappointed.

If I can think of any more updates, I'll post them.

1 comment on "Big Fat Blog Failure"

Nat wrote: October 26, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Heeeey!!! Sorry I've been out ot touch lately. I have felt kind of like you... not feeling like writing.

I have, however, written more of my 'book' which is good :) and work is going good. it has it's little irritating things, like every other job... but i enjoy teaching hehe

also, i like your sofaaaa


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email