Lately I've just felt like I don't have anything to write about or I just haven't felt like writing. I don't like this feeling, but I don't really know how to make it go away. I do have a few things that I can update about in the mean time.
- We bought a new couch from the Roomstore over the weekend. It's amazing.
- On Monday night the dogs ate NINE huge Hershey's chocolate bars and we found a huge puddle of throw up in the hallway.
- Last night the dogs ate TWO boxes of crackers -- Wheat Thins and Saltines.
- Bob Saget was amazing on the 9th. Awkward since he was older, but hilarious!
- This weekend Rob and I are going camping with his friend Travis, some of his friends and family. I plan on taking as many pictures as I possibly can.
- I'm taking Friday off to prepare for said camping trip.
- Over the weekend Rob and I rearranged our bedroom. I should take pictures.
- Allison and I started talking again this week.
- Whitney's mom sent me a few books in the mail -- one being My Sister's Keeper. Which I'm really excited to read, but I should probably watch the movie first so I'm not disappointed.
If I can think of any more updates, I'll post them.