It's a...

BOY!


Hi, baby boy. <3
I could have posted this on Friday, but I was busy this weekend.

I did inform Twitter, though!

So, on Saturday I wanted to had to get some clothes for the baby. I mean, we finally know the sex! I just had to!


The "Most Eligible Bachelor" onesie is my favorite!
My parents also bought some clothes for the baby!


After the ultrasound, my MIL and SIL gave us a bag full of all this stuff!


More later. I just wanted to share these fun pictures! :)

2 comments on "It's a..."

Nancy wrote: September 6, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Oh shopping for baby is so fun :) I'm so happy for you


Unknown wrote: December 19, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Ahhaha ! well going i think you are enjoying your life in married life. my wish you always be happy

Ainol tablet pc in pakistan


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email