17 Weeks!

Holy freakin' cow.  17 weeks!


On Monday I have an appointment with my midwife.  This time we should hear the heartbeat.  Last time it was still a little early, but we got to see the heartbeat the next day when we got an ultrasound.

In 15 days we find out the gender, hopefully!

I will admit going a bit crazy worrying that something is wrong, but that's just because I haven't seen the baby in over a month.  And in the beginning we got to see the baby three times very close together.

Anyways, I'll update more later. I should get to work!

3 comments on "17 Weeks!"

Kell wrote: May 10, 2012 at 1:59 PM

How exciting! :-)


Adrienne wrote: May 10, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Everything is fine! Hooray on week 17!


Lin wrote: May 10, 2012 at 7:00 PM

How exciting! I can't wait til you find out what you're having. You better share it with us asap. It's kind of like I'm having a baby through you haha.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email