Hi there!

I have a bad habit of popping in and posting then disappearing again.  I'd really like to fix that.  But things have been busy with us lately.

We recently moved in with my parents.  They've given us two rooms; one for us and one for the baby.  They even created a doorway to combine them.  We just got tile done in the baby's room yesterday.


Speaking of the baby, yesterday I hit 16 weeks!  I have an appointment with the birthing center on Monday.  They have an early pregnancy group where I'll get to meet with other pregnant ladies.  I plan on scheduling my gender ultrasound then too, which I know we are both super excited for!

Well that's it for right now. I'll try to get better about updating! Promise! :)

2 comments on "Hi there!"

Adrienne wrote: May 4, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Aww hooray for baby progress!

SO SO excited for you and Rob!


Lin wrote: May 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Yay for baby prepping! I think it's so great that your parents have made you a doorway to combine the two rooms. I love it when parents help out their kids. And what an awesome bonus that your parents will be there whenever you need help or a break.

I havent written about it but my parents moved into our house a few months ago when my mom had to get 2 spine surgeries. It's been a transition but it's nice having them in the house too :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email