Pepper, MD

So, do you remember that dog I rescued a few weeks ago?

Well, I told the owner that if she ever needed to find her a new home that we would take her.  I said this thinking nothing would actually come of it.

Then about two weeks later I get an email from the owner asking me if I was serious about taking her.  Long story short, we have a new member of the family.

And she's been renamed (because we sure as hell weren't keeping Blanca)...

Get it? Dr Pepper? It's my favorite!

Now I shall show you some adorable pictures.

I'm not sure how this is comfortable.
Alright, she kind of looks like a demon right here.
She stares a lot. It's creepy.
Yep, that's my shoulder she's sleeping on.
And we haven't forgotten about our other babies. They're still around.

They're definitely still adjusting to the tiny dog running around the house.

My sleepy babes.

2 comments on "Pepper, MD"

Tillie wrote: September 27, 2011 at 5:23 PM

awwwwwww pepper! I hope he is doing better fitting in now.


Honey B. wrote: September 28, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Cuuuuuute! Love the name too, that cracks me up... :-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email