Lately

Lately, all I think about is books.

Reading books.

Buying books.

Organizing my books.

Looking for books on Goodreads.

Looking for books on Paperback Swap.

Staring at my books hoping that I'll be able to get through all of them before I die.

I think I have a problem.  I'm obsessed with books.

Which is why I've been completely neglecting my blog.

I'll be back at some point, I'm sure. I hope.

Also, I like this ad.  Maybe an idea for a new tattoo?

4 comments on "Lately"

Sunny wrote: September 22, 2011 at 8:31 AM

That would be an awesome tattoo. Do it!


Katelin wrote: September 22, 2011 at 4:17 PM

being obsessed with books is in no way a bad thing, enjoy :)


Honey B. wrote: September 24, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Ooooh, that would be an awesome tattoo! I don't have the guts to get a tattoo (but a nose piercing didn't phase me?!) so I'm living vicariously through yours...


Tillie wrote: September 27, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Seriously THIS - A MILLION TIMES OVER - THIS. I cannot stop getting books.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email