Tattoo Tuesday


It's been awhile since I've posted and I apologize for that.

If you want to catch up on the other Tattoo Tuesday posts go here.


Hope; Location: top of right wrist; Age: 22

This is just a little reminder to have hope.  It's as simple as that.  Because we all know there are times when we need a little hope.

Tattoo by: Kris with Top Rocker Tattoo

Also, I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in having your tattoo featured on my blog on Tuesday's.  If so, email me and we can work something out.  kaitlin[at]ahmymarriedlife[dot].com

3 comments on "Tattoo Tuesday"

Tillie wrote: April 5, 2011 at 10:52 AM

I love this!!!!!


Jessa wrote: April 5, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Great tattoo! I have three for the moment. Waiting to do a slight finish on one and get the 4th (which I'd be willing to make the last), but you know, you can't get a big tattoo without a big price.


Unknown wrote: April 6, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Gorgeous!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email