Learn Something New Tuesday!

”Life


What is you favorite sport to play? To watch?

I love playing and watching volleyball.

Least favorite sport to play? To watch?

Pretty much everything else.  Football. Baseball. Basketball.

Did you play any sports in high school/college?

In high school I played volleyball my freshman, sophomore and junior year.

Did you play any sports in junior high?

I played volleyball in 7th and 8th grade.

Were you a cheerleader?

Yuck, no.  No offense.  I just don't have the perkiness for that. 

Did you ever date a jock in high school?

I dated a football player for a little awhile.  But I didn't date much in high school.  I was shy and didn't put myself out there very well.

0 comments on "Learn Something New Tuesday!"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email