The Year of Hope

I'm making this year the year of hope.  And by doing so I've decided that each pay check I receive I'm going to buy something to put in my someday box.  I'm hoping that this doesn't last very long.  If ya catch my drift.

Since I decided to start this a few days after receiving my last pay check I'm going to start now.  So I bought buy a onesie I've had my eye on for awhile now.


{via}
I bought it in 3-6 months, but I'd really like to have one in each size.
Because I think they're just that cute to have one in every size!

Now I have to think of what I want to buy with my next check in 8 days!

16 comments on "The Year of Hope"

Tillie wrote: January 6, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Love this idea! I am going to totally share my someday shelf soon...just need to add a few more touches to it :) love you!


Jen Has A Pen wrote: January 6, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Super cute! And soooo you, of course. :-)


Lindsey wrote: January 6, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Ahh!! I love this, I love finding things that are just so right:-)


Jenny wrote: January 6, 2011 at 11:01 AM

i love this! super cute :)


"VQ" wrote: January 6, 2011 at 11:26 AM

I love it!! I hope your someday box turns into to your soon box.. I hope you don't mind but I may be stealing this idea from you..


Brandi Hudack wrote: January 6, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I love the onsie!! And I also have a "someday" collection. When we first started trying I couldn't resist buying a few cute boy and girl things. Now 10 months later and still no baby I still can't fight the urge. I now have told myself until I'm actually pregnant I can only buy items that are on sale. I think it will be good to have the stock pile once I am preggo so I don't have to buy everything at once :) Now if I could just start buying diapers or other things becides clothing.


Theodora Ofosuhima wrote: January 6, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Precious. I am taking the new slate God is giving us and fill it with hope and positive thoughts!


Jessa wrote: January 6, 2011 at 2:18 PM

That is adorable! I have a bird tattoo like that on my leg and I love it! I want to buy a baby quilt from my friend who is an amazing quilter in the hopes it will bring along a baby with it. LOL


jennifer @ what would jen do wrote: January 6, 2011 at 4:14 PM

so cute, and true!


Anonymous wrote: January 6, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Such a great idea! :)


Anonymous wrote: January 7, 2011 at 7:42 AM

What a great idea!!! I hope you don't mind if I steal it.

And seriously, where did you get that onsie? It's adorable!!!


Honey B. wrote: January 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM

So cute! I've been filling up my Top Secret Baby Tote, and its pretty much impossible for me to lift, so its time to upgrade to Tote II. I think I'm obsessed. lol


Michelle wrote: January 9, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I love your year of hope and I adore that onesie!


jennifer @ what would jen do wrote: January 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM

I have an award for you on my blog!!


Katelin wrote: January 12, 2011 at 11:55 AM

that is adorable! love it.


Unknown wrote: January 17, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Oh my gosh I freaking love this onesie!!! Too awesome!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email