100+ Reading Challenge for 2011

Click on the photo to go to My Overstuffed Bookshelf's blog.

Last year I only read 46 books, or at least those are the ones I remembered to mark on Goodreads.  I feel if I devote more time to reading and less time to the television then I can complete this challenge.  I'm going to at least attempt it.

I've created a new page on my blog to add books to as I complete them.  You'll see the link at the top underneath the header or click here.

If you're a reader and you're up for a challenge then I urge you to give this a shot.  And, of course, let me know if you decide to sign up.

Also, feel free to recommend any good books to read or you can even send me your favorite book!  I'm always in the market for a book fairy.

7 comments on "100+ Reading Challenge for 2011"

Danielle-Marie wrote: January 2, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Wow do I ever wish I could sign up for this challenge. I have 2 kids under the age of 2 and we're planning our July 2011 wedding currently. I love my life but do I ever miss reading! In the past 6 months I've managed to only get one book in. But hey, if I follow you during your book reading challenge I'll have lots of reviews on good reading material to pick up when I once again have the time :)


Courtney wrote: January 2, 2011 at 1:37 PM

You go girl. I think this is a fabulous challenge!


Stephanie wrote: January 2, 2011 at 5:23 PM

I love this idea. I love reading and try to stay consistent with it but it’s easy to slack on it. Maybe I’ll try this too!


Anonymous wrote: January 3, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Oh I love Goodreads. Want to be my friend? My user name is "Elphaba"


Kate wrote: January 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM

I don't think I could manage 100+ this year, but I really enjoy reading whenever I have the time. Good luck with your reading! It's a great goal!


jennifer @ what would jen do wrote: January 6, 2011 at 4:15 PM

i just want to read 12 books this year. check out my BFF's blog, she's a big big reader. she's in a lot of challenges and reviews a lot. tell her wwjd sent you

http://thinkingcat.blogspot.com/


Unknown wrote: January 17, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Yay! I'm so excited for you! You can do it! I only read 25 books last year so I'm shooting for 50 books this year!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email