Wordless Wednesday - Project 365 - Day 1-11

To check out each picture individually and see it's caption, go here


6 comments on "Wordless Wednesday - Project 365 - Day 1-11"

Ashley wrote: January 12, 2011 at 9:32 AM

I love this idea. I wish I had the motivation to do it. I even received a new camera for Christmas, what's my problem????
Anyway--beautiful dogs!!! And I LOVE the bag in your someday box!!! Where did you get it? Okay, you don't have to tell me--I wouldn't blame you. haha
List of things that my "bad dogs" have eaten just in 2011: shingles off of their dog house, random items out of the bathroom trash can, part of a wire fence, a tarp that once covered a boat....stay tuned. :)


Jenny wrote: January 12, 2011 at 11:40 AM

So cool your doing this!


Tillie wrote: January 12, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Love your 365...I need to seriously do this. I fail at a lot of things lately :)


Anonymous wrote: January 13, 2011 at 10:09 AM

My husband and I got the same kind of thing as in picture #3. But instead of people from my wedding it was people from my work!


Hyde wrote: January 13, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Love this idea. Amazing blog, glad to follow
http://adventuresofaminnesotamom.blogspot.com/


Kell wrote: January 14, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Ummm Fanta!! I want. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email