Waiting

So, Rob and I have decided to wait on the baby making process, for many different reasons.
1) We have debt that we would like to pay off before we bring a baby into the world. I know we'd definitely like to pay off our car as much as we can.
2) We have other things that we'd like to purchase/do beforehand. i.e. Lasik eye surgery, possibly go to Alaska, travel in general, get everything in the house completed.
3) We need to save more money. We haven't built our nest egg up as much as we would both like. At least another year or so would help tremendously.
4) We are still young and have only been married for 4 months. We have time. Lots and lots of time.
I'm sure there are other reasons, but those are the ones that come to mind right now. I'm going to start making my Baby Bucket List. I don't think I have much to add to it, but we'll find out.

0 comments on "Waiting"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email