Walking/Books/Friend

So the past two days I've been walking home from the bus stop. It's not too bad, maybe 2 miles. It's just really freakin' hot in the afternoon. I'm going to have a nice tan on my arms soon. I can already see a different after two days. I might start wearing shorts, just so I can try to get a tan on my legs as well. I want to get the pool as clean as possible so I can come home and jump in it. I'm usually dripping with sweat and it's pretty freakin' cute. I'm hoping to lose some weight doing this too. Maybe afterwards in the pool I can swim some laps, work on my arms. That sounds like a plan.

As for books, I finished Making the Run today when I got home. SO good. I really liked Jay, wish they would have ended up together, oh well. But I wish I had the passion and drive for photography like she did. I like it, but I don't have a passion for it. I'm going to start Dead and Gone tonight. I'm still taking a little break from Harry Potter. I just felt like it was too much for me right now.

I made a new friend! She's really great, easy to talk to, and lives really close. She wants to go to a movie and lunch with me and Rob and she'd bring her boyfriend, but that's on Saturday and Rob pretty much already has plans for us. We're supposed to go to this store in Apache Junction. Rob's trading the guy his gun for a bunch of stuff. I still need to talk to Rob about going to the movie though. We should be able to have time for it.

I'm going to end with:
"You're the best thing that's happened to me." -Rob <3

0 comments on "Walking/Books/Friend"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email