Laptop

Well, Rob and I decided to buy a new laptop today. I like it. It's a nice simple HP one, and it has a 10 key! I was really excited about that! And it's all nice and shiny. We also got a new router because ours wasn't working yesterday, but now it's working perfectly fine. Which is sort of annoying, since we bought a new one! We also went to Target today. Bought some groceries and some supplies for the pool. Since we had some Target gift cards we thought we would just pick a few things up from there. Tomorrow Rob has a meeting and I don't know what I'm going to do during it. I might stay home and clean up some around the house and I have this new season that I started watching on Friday afternoon. So far I really like it. I'm only like two or three episodes in it, but I think it will be good.

1 comment on "Laptop"

Wacky Jackie wrote: June 8, 2009 at 10:38 AM

That's awesome that you got a new laptop. My husband has mine in Indiana, and he seems to have broken it. AFTER he broke his when he was at sniper school. So looks like I'm gonna have to get another one! :( LOL


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email