Sun Burn

Yesterday was the first offical day that we went swimming and we got BURNT! We didn't know we were going to be outside as long as we did, so we didn't wear any sun block. We definitely fail this time around. Hopefully we've learned our lesson and next time we'll remember to lather up. Plus side though; we got the dogs to come in the pool with us and Root Beer absolutely loved it. Kenai on the other hand was hesistant. But wanted to join in.

Since we were both so burnt today, we didn't go to work. I can't even imagine putting on a bra right now. The thought scares me. Just wearing a tank top right now is painful. But I'll have to deal with it because I definitely need to go to work.

I tried reading The Stardust Lounge on Friday, but I just couldn't get into it. I picked out another one yesterday, but I can't think of the name of it right now. Hopefully it's a good one. It's more along the lines of the books I generally like -- a love story. :)

I'm going to go make eggs, bacon and waffles now. <3

0 comments on "Sun Burn"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email