Reception

Well, last night was mine and Rob's wedding reception. It was a ton of fun. I was hot the entire time, but that's my fault. I decided to wear a long dress and that was a horrible idea. Not everyone came that said the would and some people that didn't RSVP did come. We got to talk to a bunch of people and the food was amazing. We had a little mishap with the chocolate fountain.. it never really became a fountain, but that's alright. We had melted chocolate and that was good enough for dipping the stuff in it. We got some awesome gifts, which I can't wait to put to good use. I meant to start putting some of the stuff out around the house today, but we've been really lazy. We went to see Star Trek. I really loved it. I liked Spock a lot. There were definitely some spots that really confused me, but that's bound to happen. We need to see X-Men now. :)

4 comments on "Reception"

Wacky Jackie wrote: May 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM

You never mentioned whether or not you had fun!!! I hope you did! Are you still reading Prisoner of Azkaban? I thought i read somewhere that you were on the Goblet of Fire, already. Ionno... I wana see Star Trek!!!


Kaitlin wrote: May 28, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Oh, I had bunches of fun. But I was hot the entire time. And yeah, still on Prisoner of Azkaban. I've been a slacker. Star Trek was good! You should go see it!


Caitlin Duncan wrote: May 29, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Thanks for inviting me! I had a lot of fun!


Kaitlin wrote: May 29, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Of course I would invite you, silly lady! You were my maid of honor! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email