Dinner

Well, dinner last night wasn't so bad. Rob's forum (Arizona Shooting) went out for dinner tonight at Golden Corral and I tagged along with Rob. We met some nice people. One of his friends from the forum brought his wife and their one year old daughter. She was so freakin' cute. But his friends wife is 27 and she's a teacher. She seemed really nice. I'm sure I'll see her at the next dinner. Last night I actually signed up on the forum. The guys seemed really nice, so I thought it was a good idea. I've gotten 10 posts in so I'm not condidered a "Newbie" anymore, which is awesome. I think after 1 more post I can see the classifieds on there. I think I'm going to try to sell my books and other random things that I put up on Craigslist.

Welp, that's my update. I wanted to share that dinner went well. Hopefully everyone else had a wonderful day.
And Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments on "Dinner"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email