Furniture

I have decided that I am saving up to get these. They're both at JCPenney's. I want the red table for my entry way and the black one for my living room, obviously. They're both on closeout right now online. But I want to go to the store to see if they have them there and to see if they're the same prices. I need to measure the area where I would want to put the entertainment center first before I just go out and buy it, just in case it would be to big or something. Rob said he thought they were both cool looking, but he doesn't think we need the entertainment center yet. I think the living room would definitely look better with it though. We shall see. We just sold Rob's Civic so we have some money now and I would like to buy them now because I'm very impatient. I'll talk to Rob tonight and do some measuring.

0 comments on "Furniture"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email