Introduction

I am Kaitlin Marie Shafer.. well not legally a Shafer yet, but close enough. :) Rob and I bought a house in September and since then I haven't really done any "projects" around the house. I've decided to start sprucing the place up lately. I've been wanting to learn some DIY projects. The few things I've done so far are just simple tasks, but hopefully I can just progress and get better. Enjoy all of my "creations". :)

And I'll also update other stuff too, obviously! :) Like new things about married life. I don't expect it to change too much since we've already been living together forever. Mainly, though, I've just wanted to start posting more and keeping in touch with people.

0 comments on "Introduction"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email