Belly Updates

Well you've got to love Instagram! I love posting them there, then grabbing them to put on my blog or Facebook.  I used to use Picnik to edit photos, but they shut down.  :(  Is there a site that you like to use to edit photos?

It's really interesting seeing how much my belly has grown.  I can't tell the growth week by week.  Also, these are obviously not each week.  I kind of failed at doing that.  I wish I could go back and take pictures each week.

18 weeks 1 day
22 weeks 1 day
24 weeks
25 weeks 6 days
25 weeks 6 days
30 weeks 4 days
31 weeks
34 weeks 1 day
As you'll notice, I'm wearing a cardigan in almost all my photos.  You can thank my work for that.  Since I have tattoos I must cover them up.  Boo!

I cannot believe that I am mere weeks away from full term.

I cannot believe that in mere weeks I will have a baby.

I am excited and terrified.  I'm extremely nervous.  He'll rely on me.  I feel like I know nothing about babies.  I'm scared that I'm going to fuck it up.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way when they're about to have a baby.  I'm seriously not the only one, right? Ha!

6 comments on "Belly Updates"

Sol wrote: September 9, 2012 at 6:50 PM

So very excited for you. I feel like I've been following along for so long now!!! Your lil boy will be here soon. What you feel is completely normal and I've been there with every child. You got this though. :D


Courtney wrote: September 9, 2012 at 8:17 PM

You are seriously ADORABLE!!!

Check this link for pic editing for free http://ipiccy.com/editor


Valissa Hanks wrote: September 9, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Ha ha you're absolutely beautiful and you're going to do amazing!! The best part is that little guy is going to love you from minute one no matter what :)


Lin wrote: September 9, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Love the photos! And, I dont have a baby yet but I can tell you that both my SIL's felt exactly the same way & they all did just fine :)


Adrienne wrote: September 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM

SO cute!!!

I feel like that's a common feeling, and you're going to be an incredible mama!


Jen @ After The Alter wrote: September 11, 2012 at 5:02 AM

you aren't the only one! It's so scary! I am so happy and excited for you!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email