Wordless/Wordful Wednesday

I am tired.  I have a headache.  And I'm just waiting for this day to end.

Hubs is still in training.  Thursday is his last day, then on Friday he starts his regular shift.  Which is random.  You would think they would wait until Monday for that.  Doesn't bother me though, that means he will finally start coming home before 10pm.

I will leave you with some cuteness.  My adorable nephew wearing the Batman shirt that I bought for him.

5 comments on "Wordless/Wordful Wednesday"

Lindsey wrote: December 8, 2010 at 10:56 AM

I love the batman shirt! My nephew had one on the other day and it was so stinkin' cute. If this baby is a boy I'm totally getting one:-)


TexasBobbi wrote: December 8, 2010 at 10:07 PM

can't wait for a normal sch.


Honey B. wrote: December 11, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Cuteness. :-)


Unknown wrote: December 12, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Adorable! Sorry about the headache and the hub's schedule.


Yakini @ThePrissyMommy wrote: January 1, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Your nephew is so adorable! Love your page design, btw.

New follower here! :-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email