Stuck

Lately I've been feeling stuck. 


Stuck in our living situation. I love living with my parents (most of the time), but we have definitely lost some privacy. I also think we have lost some of our independence. 

Stuck in this body that I hate. I want to lose weight and better myself for Andrew but its hard. I have zero self control. Again, this goes back to the living situation. I want to try the Paleo lifestyle but to do that I want to rid every cabinet and shelf of our fridge of everything that could set me back on that. But I can't do that. It's not just my food. 

Stuck at my job. I'm good at my job. Great even. It does give me a break from having to be a mommy 24/7. But I feel so stuck at it. I'm ready to be done. I've been there 7 years. I'm ready to move on from them. I'm ready to be home with Andrew. I need to be there for him. I want to be there for him. 

I want to be around my blog more. But unfortunately I just don't have the time. I'm going to try from the app on my iPhone more since I tend to have my phone with me at all times. 

How's everyone in the blogosphere been?

5 comments on "Stuck"

Lin wrote: June 23, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Dude you have no clue how excited I was to see you'd posted. Ive missed you around these parts. Sucks about your feeling stuck at your job; I was at that point too and then I got promoted to what I hope will be a kick ass job - last week (tomorrows my first day). Sometimes you just have to move on.

Hope that app helps you blog more often.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email