My Life Lately [In Photos]

Well lately my life hasn't consisted of much.

A lot of these:

From an intense Goodwill shopping spree. I love 50% off day!

and lots of time with these two:


Grayson -- 2 years
Noah born June 23rd

and lots of cuddles from them:

Root Beer
Root Beer and Kenai
 and I can't forget about him:

Rob getting some Grayson cuddles when we babysat.

What's your life consisted of recently?

4 comments on "My Life Lately [In Photos]"

Valissa Hanks wrote: July 25, 2011 at 6:28 PM

a) It took me forever to figure out how to leave a comment because I'm just that special, ha ha

b) Grayson is huge! And the picture of him and Rob is precious :)

Miss you!!


Honey B. wrote: July 25, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Aww, love the picture of Rob and Grayson...and I'm jealous of your stack of books! :-)


Unknown wrote: July 29, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Too cute! I don't know how you would keep up with reading and blogging about books if you were busy with this blog too!


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: August 5, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Perfect <3


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email