Weekend

This weekend just felt like work. I don't feel like I got to really relax. On Saturday we met one of Rob's friends in the morning then we went to my brother and sister-in-laws baby shower from 1:00 until we got back to my parents around 4:30 then we went to another one of Rob's friends houses and we finally left there at 7:00. And then we went home and watched Slumdog Millionaire. Sunday morning we watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, well not the last 20 minutes because we had to leave to go to Rob's aunts house. We got to his aunts house around 1:00 to discuss our cakes for the reception and we didn't leave there until 6:30, then we stopped at my parents house because I needed to drop of my dad's laptop. We finally got home around 7:30ish. We ate dinner and finished watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and afterwards we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. We finally got to sleep around 11:00. We got plenty of sleep this weekend, but we just didn't really get to sit around at relax. I hope we get to next weekend. Who knows!

0 comments on "Weekend"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email